Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Relieved...

Since it is tax season, Gary relunctidly sat down and did our taxes last night. I was on pins and needles the whole time. You see, we ALWAYS pay in, therefore we dread tax season. Well, after some researching, we found a few more deductions... Gary came out into the kitchen with the calculator in hand, showing me an amount on the calculator, and I said "is that how much we owe?" He said, "no, that's how much we are getting back!" We were so exicited, we started hugging! It's seems like a small feat, to those of you who may get money back every yr.. but it for us, it was like we had won the lottery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Well, by now you have heard that AJ came early. I am so sorry I haven't called. It went so fast, I didn't have numbers for the hospital. I did have one for you in my new cell phone (hadn't switched my numbers over). Planned on getting Jill's from you, but then my number for you said it was disconnected...so something was funny there. Anyway, we just got home about an hour ago. I will hopefully be in touch here soon with details...but he's here and healthy and adorable.

Miss you!

-Kelli

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home