Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Weekend is Over...

The weekend sure goes fast around here! I hardly remember what I did..or if I did anything at all! I didn't end up going to class Thursday night, Friday I worked.. Gary had National Guards so he headed up to Grayling Friday and was gone until Sunday. After work on Friday, I went over to my friend Stacy's. We had pizza and hung out. Saturday, I got up and put all my wicker out in my 3 seasons room, and then went shopping with Stacy and her family. Sunday, I vacuumed, did some laundry and then I got to babysit my neice, Alexis. We took a walk, and then colored Easter eggs. Meantime, Gary came home from guards. Gary was sleepy and Lexi was ready for her afternoon nap. So, all 3 of us laid in bed and watched t.v. Gary and Lexi were out like a light! It was so cute to see Gary and Lexi cuddled up in bed napping. While they were sleeping, I made some strawberry shortcake for a snack. We the "kids" woke up, we ate our snack, and Gary and Lexi played. After Lexi played, Gary and I sat around like old people flipping through the channels. Now I think I am going to go pick out my clothes for tommorrow, and go to bed.. I am tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home