Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

Today was just another day, which is just fine with me. I got up, and went to work. Once I got to work, I worked very hard actually. I had a ton on my desk to do! Which is good, because I like to keep busy, because it makes time go by faster. At lunch, I went to Schuler's Books and did some reading. I read some about Paris, and then I started reading a book called "A love affair with my house" I know it sounds kinda "gay" however, I loved it! An interior designer put a book together of pictures and articles of her house. It was beautiful! Anyway, I really enjoyed it.

After work, I came home and Gary and I sat down to dinner. After our dinner of marinated, grilled chicken and snap peas, we went for a lovely walk. Now I am settling in for the night and going to watch a little TV before we retire...

Have a great night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Jen~I love the new look of your blog. Very cool.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home