Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paris is Always a Good Idea....


The other night I was watching "Somethings Gotta Give" starring Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson. I don't know why I like this movie so much, it could be the setting. It takes place in the Hamptons and New York City. Anyway, Diane Keaton's character gave me a great idea... When I turn 40..only 9 yrs away...Why not spend it in Paris? I don't even care if I have to go alone, I am going to Paris!! So, on my 40th birthday, I will be sitting in a French Restaurant, sipping french champagne, nibbling on a french dessert, and having "Happy Birthday" being sang to me in French... Paris is always a good idea..

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I've never seen the movie, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the 40th in Paris. I may have to put that on my 'to do' list as well!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

You go girl! That sounds fabulous!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Did you do it? I have been to Paris twice. Once with my husband (the first time) and the second time on my own. Both times were wonderful but both times I did different things. For e.g. the first time hubby & I saw the Eiffel Tower lit up at night and went up it. The second time I went into the Notre Dame cos the huge queue put him off the first time. I highly recommend you go to Paris on your own if you haven't already. Bon Voyage!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home