Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Weekend is Coming!

~The weekend is coming! I am so excitied about it too! I am not sure why, I am just glad to have a couple days to rest and enjoy life. I plan on possibly wall papering my bathroom, and then doing so more planning for my backyard. If I can get the bathroom wallpapered, then I can focus on the rest of the things that need to happen in there. I need to get some more bathroom linens, such as new shower curtain, window treatments & a new light fixture. I am also debating on taking the TV out of the living room. I enjoy it there, but I would really like my living room to remain a seating room, ther e is just a look of a TV that is UGLY!

Tonight I am resting, I have had a terrible headache. Therefore, my plans are to pick out clothes for tomorrow, and the just chill. I have shows I like to watch on Thurs. only 4 more shows and Will and Grace is done, that makes me very sad.

Anywhoo, have a good night! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! TGIF!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home