Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's a Beautiful Morning!

After a fun filled evening with friends, Gary and I slept in this morning. It felt so good! We actually woke around 9, but stayed in bed until around 10. I got up, let the dog out, made breakfast and coffee for Gary and we both sat in bed eating, talking, and of course watching a little news. I am still drinking coffee, and lounging in my robe. The sun is pouring in, in our three seasons room where I just came in from. I plan on grabbing a couple of my "Beautiful Home" mags and heading back out to finish up my lesurely morning.

This afternoon, I get to babysit. My brother in law has something planned, so I am taking my neice, Lexi for the afternoon. We are going to be out side. I am going to have her help me in the garden... good luck w/that!! She is 19 months old, so it will be a challenge but fun, for a few hours. I am looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home