Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

When I get Old ...Well, older..

Many of you might have read the poem about wearing purple when you are old.. well, here is Jen's version..

When I am old I will wear big hats, and not just any big hat, hats with big flowers in bright colors. Hats that I secretly love now, but don't want to admit.

When I am old, I will wear metallic toned shoes, shoes that have rhinestones and flowers. I will wear sandals that shine in the sunlight!

When I am old, I will wear the biggest rings possible! Again, rings that I secretly love now, but know if I wore them, my friends would make fun of me..lol!.

When I am old, I will carry big, expensive purses. Purses that I can carry everything I need.

When I am old, I will wear as bright as lipstick as I desire, and not worry about fashion faux pax.

When I am old I will drive a convertable.

When I am old, I will have a cute, little white dog named "Marilyn Monore"

When I am old, I will look back on my life with no regrets. ...I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

When I am old, I will call up my friend Jen so I can have a great time feeling young with her...in her convertable with Marilyn Monroe!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home