Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! This morning when I woke up, I had 3 cards waiting for me, one from Coco, one from the 3 cats and one from Gary. They all thanked me for being such a wonderful mommy.. It was very sweet that they remembered me.

This weekend we headed up North. It was great to see my brother Dan who just graduated from college, and my sister, Andrea' who just graduated from High School. It's hard to believe that they are graduated. My sister Andrea is heading off to college in the fall, and my brother is trying to find a job. At anyrate, it was good to see family members and friends whom I haven't seen in yrs!

Today, Gary and I are heading to Lowe's for our Sunday ritual of walking through the entire store and looking at about the same things we usually look at. We normally start out in the garden center, head into the store and go from kitchen cabinets to counter tops, lightening, flooring and so on. Although it may sound a tad boring, it's actaully a good time. After Lowe's we are going to stop somewhere for lunch, get a few groceries and then head home. I need to do laundry!!

At anyrate, I hope everyone has a lovely Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home