Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing New Here!

Not much has been happening here at the Osbeck household. Last night my sister and I headed to the mall and did a little shopping. Tonight I went and got my hair done. Now, I am usually blonde, however my hair dresser left in the color a little too long I think, because it looks like my hair could glow..Maybe not that bad, but I am a bleach blonde babe at this point.

This weekend we are heading up North for my sister, Andrea's open house. I can't believe she is graduating from high school already! Soon she will be in college..boy, do I feel old. Anyway, I have been preparing for our trip. Picking out clothes, deciding what I am going to wear. Tomorrow I go to my spray tan appointment so I will have a "summer" glow... I don't know why but I almost get a tad bit of anxioty getting everything prepared.

Now I am off to bed, I am tired, and slighty irritated. I have been watching American Idol... Chris got kicked off! Now I am very irritated by that. He was one of the best, although Taylor is my favorite..=) Anyway, have a good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Wow! I can't believe she is graduating! Have a good weekend up north.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home