Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Thank the Good Lord for the Weekend!

I must say, I had a pretty good week at work! I kept on top of my work, and impressed my superiors.. at least that's what I hope. I am really enjoying my work, however I am so glad it's Friday evening!

We don't seem to have much on the agenda this weekend. Mowing the lawn, watering the flowers and so on.. Although we seem to have a pipe leak in our shower in our master bath. Gary has this crazy idea... get this--- since we can't shower in the master bath, he wants to mover our bedroom back into the midsized bedroom, make our office/den the big room (that is our bedroom now)... YIKES. These are his reasonings.... we would be next to the larger bath (right accross the hall) our midsized room is cooler during the summer, and with our 3 seasons room attached to our bedroom, when we have company, people always have to go throuh our bedroom.. so.... guess I might be doing this weekend??? Moving crap around. Yeppers! good times.. I really don't mind, it's just we can never stay in one bedroom very long. I am hoping that between gary and my dad, they can get the pipes fixed....soon!

Gary and I just got home from dinner.. I am stuffed and to the point where I am uncomfortable. So, I plan on putting some pj's on and not doing too much.. watching som tv and vegging...

Well, I am going to get going! Have a great evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home