Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Busy Weekend

I can't believe that Memorial Day has already come and gone! It sure was a busy one! Saturday morning Gary and I got up and headed to Muskegon. We had a good time visiting my cousin who married Gary's bestfriend. At anyrate, it was good to see them. We grilled out , the guys went and saw X-Men, us girls stayed back and drank some wine. Sunday we went to Grand Haven. We had lunch a a fun little bar called "The Kirby Bar." After our lunch, we walked the boardwalk and watched the boats. It was very hot but beautiful. I love Grand Haven! If I could I would live there,..... actually any place by the water would be okay with me. After our trip to Grand Haven, Gary and I headed home. Once we hit home, we were off again! We went over to some friends house for a patio party. ... and when I say party, I mean party! Our friend Matt plays the guatiar, we sang some good 'ol Jimmy Buffet songs and had some cold ones... we didn't get home until 2am! Good Times!

On Memorial day, we got up and decided today was the day we were going to do some lawn work. We ended up rotertilling our veggie garden. We then planted our veggie garden. After that, we ran to Lowes and bought more stuff to plant... a rose bush, two dwarf pines and other stuff. Once we got all that in, we were beat! We went to dinner and called it a night.

I am looking forward to this weekend, because we are going to do some more lawn work, I think that we are going to do some mulching and planting.. and hopefully that will be the end of it.. I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Hey Jen! Miss updates!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home