Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lots to Do

I am planning on having some people from work over Friday night. Therefore, I have a ton to do! I need to clean, clean! I need to get some new umbrella lights, tiki torches etc. Oh, and re stock the bar. Busy, Busy...

On a sad note, some friends we know from up north, went through a ton of infertility, shots and the whole nine yards. Well, last month she found out she was pregnant with tripelets, and were very excitied about it, however, she lost all three of them just a week or so ago. So sad.

Tonight, Gary and I have made dinner, and now he is playing X-box.. My goals tonight are to water the flower, weed whip and vacuumm... and that point , I will crash into bed..

Have a great night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

So sorry to hear about your friends. That must be so hard for them. :(

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

How was your party? I am sure it was great!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home