Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

She Works Hard For Her Money....

These next few weeks are going to be busy ones for me, I am hopefully working every Saturday until Thanksgiving. I am trying to earn some extra money to bank. Yesterday I made $100. in five hours!! I have been doing demos. They are great because you can make $9hrly, and you can kinda decide what days you want, or if you want to take a day off, you just don't schedule one which is another great bonus.

Well, I finally got new glasses. I am really excited about them, and it's really nice to be able to see! My glasses are kinda funky, but not too weird. My glasses are part of the SEE line.. they have some great styles, and they really aren't that expensive.

Well, I did it, I finally put in my app at Auto-Owners again. I was really nervous about going back there, but I went really smoothly. The recruiter was very warm, and friendly. So please pray that I can get an interview and be hired into a great department. This whole job thing is getting old! I am tired of struggling with the issue!

Can you believe that October is almost over? I was down in the basement, pulling out my Halloween decorations, and was all my Christmas wreaths, etc. and got excited because in a month, I will be able to put Chrismas decorations up! ( I decorate the weekend of Thanksgiving)

Everyone have a great week! I am off to get my clothes around for work tomorrow, and then off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home