Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Gary and I stayed home for Christmas eve and enjoyed ham along with some good wine. For Christmas day, we then headed up to Gary's parents for a day with the Osbecks. We enjoyed opening gifts and seeing everyone.

When we got home, Gary notice that our, cat Angel was laying under the dining room table and wasn't moving. The poor kitty had passed away. We are not sure, what took her, but I am thankful that she wasn't in any pain. So, we buried our beloved pet, and buried her in a special place in our garden. I am going to miss her very much. She use to sit on my lap and pur while I drank my morning coffee.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home