Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Cat Update

More drama in the Osbeck household. Ceasar came home Saturday at noon. We were so excitied to have our little buddy home, after a long nap, and a long drink of water, he still could not urinate! He went to the litter box time after time, and NOTHING! Gary and I were both very worried, and not wanting to spend another few hundreds of dollars, Gary called his brother who is a vet. Neal, who has been a vet for 20 yrs or more, was more than willing to help. So, Sunday we made a trip to Mt. Pleasant, and he was able to cathidar Ceasar again. Neal said Ceasar should've been cathidared for at least 3 days with his type of blockage! So, Ceasar will be with Neal until Thursday. We are so thankful for Neal, and his willing to help us!

On a more exiciting note, I put up my Christmas tree. It had been a rough past couple of days, so to cheer me up, I put it up! Gary called in sick today, so he helped. We had fun, and it was great being home with him today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I am glad he is in good hands. I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home