Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everybody!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Halloween! Today at work, everyone was dressed up, it was a lot of fun. Tonight Gary and I are planning on sitting on the front porch, and handing out candy. It should be a lot of fun! So.. when I get home I have to put out our "Marcus the Carcus" and then we have a 8 foot inflateable pumpkin that has to go up! I might even scare some kids! Gary and I jump right into the Halloween spirit of things!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, and safe Halloween!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Hey Jen, Mike will be doing a job at Aunt Susan's. He said to let you know. :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home