Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nothing New Here..

I wish I had some great and exciting news, however I don't. I guess you might say weren't not too exciting these days.

Thursday night I went and got my hair done..finally! It was long over due. I had some carmelly color put in along with the blonde. It turned out pretty good.

Our bathtub faucet has been leaking, so Friday night, Gary and I went and bought a new one. However, I had to work on Saturday (and it's a two person job) and then today (Sunday) both of us are tired and napped through out the day, so alas, the faucet still leaks!

Saturday night, we went to a Halloween party! That was fun. My sister put rented out the clubhouse at her apartment complex. Everyone dressed up. We had music going, jello shots and a big black, bubbling cauldron filled with spiked, yummy punch. I dressed up like a cat, and Gary dressed up like a biker dude. Gary had a black, handle bar mustache, and he even wore fake tattoos. We danced for quite awhile, and carried on, and then we all headed over to Becky's apartment. We had a great time.

I can't believe that October is just about over! I look back over this year, and think where has the time gone? I am looking forward to see what this year will bring to the Osbeck household.

On the workforce, nothing seems to be happening there. I still am not hired in! It's kind of discouraging! I am praying that Auto-Owners will call soon so that I can at least have an interview soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I can't believe that October is over either! Wow~! Sounds like a fun party.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home