Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

"I'll Say a Little Prayer For You.."

Yes, I will say a prayer for all of you.. anytime. And if you could keep this in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it. My friend Donna's sister is a dental hygenist, and her dental office is looking for a full time recptionist. Therefore, I told my resume' into the office, and it was a pleasant experience! It is a very uplifting, postive atmosphere. The manager, Brenda, gave me very positive vibes, and said she would give me a call to set up an interview. To say the least, I am caustiously excitied! I know I would enjoy the interaction with the clients as well as the staff. Please pray that it will pay well too! I am so thankful for the oppurtunity of going in there to drop off my resume! If you would, please keep my in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I could totally see you in that position. You would rock the office.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home