Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, November 13, 2006

A Change in Plans

Yesterday around 4pm, I got a call, not a good call. I got a call telling me that my assignment with Maximus (the job that I have worked at for the past 8 months) was ended. Appearently, I wasn't the only one. They seemed to think that I was not respectful to management. I still am in shock! I didn't agree with everything that went on, however, I was always respectful while speaking to management! Anyway, I have to beleive that better things are yet to come! Please keep Gary and I in your prayers! God has bigger and better plans for us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Jen, I am so sorry to hear the news! I am proud of your optimism, but I am sure if feels pretty crummy. Feel free to have a margarita tonight and scream out your car window as loud as you can on your last day! I'll pray you get a kickin' job soon!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

lol....I like Kelli's comment. Sounds like a really good idea to make sure you do ALL of those things :)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home