Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Day From H-E double hockey sticks

My Friday was something else! I believe God is testing me, or something. Friday morning, our little Persian Cat, Ceasar was acting strange and meowing like he was in pain. I thought he had a urinary tract infection, so immediately took him in to the vet's office. Come to find out, his uretha was completely clogged, and kidneys were shutting down, and his liver was being effected... we almost lost the little bugger. Therefore, all day we were getting updates from the vet. They finally were able to get in an IV cathiter and were able to flush his bladder and kidneys...so things were look'n up..

In the meantime, Gary came home from work, worried that our boy wasn't going to make it. My friend Sarah, stopped and chatted with me, and we decided all of us were going to dinner. After dinner, we came home, Gary still very distraught over his cat, and were watching a movie. Coco had come into the house, but I thought she might have to go out to go to the bathroom. Well, Gary went to go let her in, and she wasn't there!!! The gate had been left open, CoCo was gone! Gary and I walked the streets of our neighborhood for 2 hrs, no COCO! So, I thought I would call the police, so while they were out patroling, they could maybe keep their eye for our dog. So, I called the police station, and I told the girl coco's description. She put me on hold, she then came back on the line and told me that CoCo had just been picked up by a cop, and they were on their way to bring CoCo home! I never thought I would be that excitied to see that dog! Come to find out, CoCo had picked up a boyfriend, and was at the retirement home, not far from our house, for some treats..

Today, Ceasar is home! His kidneys and liver are fine, but he will be on special cat food for the rest of his life. Coco will be getting a chip implated into her neck so if she gets out again she can be tracked.

I am so glad that It's a new day!! All the animails are home and safe!

Jobwise, I am still waiting for a call from the dental office. Please keep me in your prayers, that I get this job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Wow! What a day with the pets! Sounds exhausting!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

YIKES! I'm sure you are so glad that is over!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home