Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Result

Okay, so this was the best interview I have ever had! It was so relaxed, and went so smoothly! Therefore, I pretty much have a job, however, because they want to make sure I will be a good fit, and they want me to make sure that I will like it there, I have an working interview on Monday! They are even taking me to lunch with the whole staff so we can all interact. This is such a wonderful answer to prayer! Thanks so much for all your prayers!

Oh, get this- for dental conferences, we get to go to the Amyway Grand and stay the night, then Dr. Zick takes us to dinner! AND the whole team has been saving for a cruise, with the money from the sales of bleaching, as long as I am part of the team.. I get to go on a cruise!....oh, and after 6 months of working there, I get free dental work... bleaching ..everything!

Again, thank-you for your prayers.. they have been felt!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

YEA!!!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

YEA!, too! That's great! Wowsers. I'm jealous of the whole staying at the Amway Grand and cruise part! (oh, the free bleaching isn't bad either). I may have to look toward that industry whenever I hit the job market again.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home