Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Life Lately.

I really don't have anything too exciting to post. Life has been weird lately. Christmas day Angel died, on New Years day, Cesar died. Which has been a horrible thing to go through, especially when you love your cats as much as I did. While Cesar was fighting for his life, Gary was in Grand Rapids, participating in the Ford funeral. He shot cannons, stood at attention etc., he was gone for 7 days. In the meantime, I had a horrible cold and on top of it all, I started a new job.

On the job front, I am loving my job! I don't dread going to work at all! I know that it's still new and exciting, however, I can see myself at this job. The people are wonderful, they are fun, and are really nice. I am so thankful! It's really nice to say "I plan on being at this job for the rest of my working career!" I don't care to go anywhere else.

At home, Gary is back, and I am hoping life will level out. No more pet deaths...PLEASE! And the holidays are over.. Thank goodness! I really need to clean my house and rearrange. It feels really good to have a fresh slate this yr. I am looking forward to spring and summer.

On the adoption front, I have been doing some research on adopting from the State of MI. It's a TON cheaper! International adoptions are around 30k, however with MI adoptions, they are about $150. Much more feasible. However, I have a lot of concerns and questions doing a domestic adoption.. so pray for us, I am praying this will be our answer!

Well, I must be off to work!! Have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

any updates?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home